Need to thank the Elevation Group for this information.
For $80,000 to $100,000 you can buy your own oil well.
I have heard Robert Kiyosaki (who invests in oil fields) and other wealthy investors discuss investing in oil; however, of course they never give details. Oh, not that the Elevation Group has given much either, but they have at least made us aware of this.
The resources on this page say that if you invest $100,000 today, the government immediately give you tax break of $30,000.
Here are some resources on how to own your own well.
- Giddy Up! Now You Can Buy Your Very Own Oil Well
- He fracked until it paid off.
- Want to Own an Oil Well?
- Buy an Oil Well?
Here are some resources on controversial “fracking”. Just in case you are concerned or someone has attempted to sway you not to drill…be informed!
- What is fracking and why is it controversial?
- Is Fracking Safe? The 10 Most Controversial Claims About Natural Gas Drilling
- Hillary Told Goldman Sachs Fracking Was A ‘Gift’ In Paid Speeches.
- Public Opposition to Fracking Grows Worldwide