I am documenting my “fit to wealth” challenge here on my wealth site. I truly believe there’s a link between being super successful and fit.
What is T25?
T25 is a BeachBody product with Shaun T. He revised his Insanity workout to help people like me who just don’t like to exercise for long periods of time. I know most people say they don’t have time, but honestly for me – it is the lack of interest in spending that much time exercising.
In a nutshell, this is 25 minute workout plan for those who can’t/won’t do 50 – 60 mins. It’s perfect!
It is slotted to take 90 days of your time.
Overall, here’s the schedule:
- Monday thru Friday: Exercise hard for 25 minutes.
- Saturday: Rest and document your progress (weight and body measurements).
- Sunday: Stretch routine.
There are 3 milestones:
That is 15 weeks by 6 actual days of exercise per week is 90 Days. (15 x 6 = 90)
What is my personal plan?
If I start today, I will be done by July 4th weekend. I will use this blog to document this
Milestone #1 – Alpha – 5 weeks
- Start: Monday, March 31, 2014
- End: Sunday May 4, 2014
Milestone #2 – Beta – 5 weeks
- Start: Monday, May 5, 2014
- End: Sunday June 8, 2014
Milestone #3 – Gamma – 5 weeks
- Start: Monday June 9, 2014
- End: Sunday July 6, 2014
It’s short and hopefully sweet…lol.
- Feel good now.
- Look good to fit in old work clothes.
- Fibroids: balanced hormones, less estrogen will result in no cramps.
- Diverticular Disease: Moving around daily will help digestion issues.
- Want my kids to see a fit mom.
- Lay by my new pool in my new bathing suit.
- Less foggy feeling throughout the day – sharper at work.
Where did I buy it?
Amazon.com: Focus T25
What do I expect from completing T25?
- Feel as fit as I did when I was a high school athlete (worked out M-F).
- Fibroids to shrink/disappear. Definitely no fibroid-related cramps.
- Dark spots around eyes to fade/disappear.
- Ability to wear a bathing suit (again).
Party July 4, 2014 weekend! Celebrate new Bridges certification, new house, new health, new body!
How will I stay motivated?
This blog will help me to stay motivated along with some other sites listed below.
- YouTube – T25 result videos.
- This site where I will document my progress weekly.
- My new home – being able to fit into a bathing suit.
Join me – take the T25 challenge today!