I woke up really early this morning (4am) and couldn’t sleep. Instead of watching my favorite tv series, I decided to read about self-made millionaires. So, I jumped on Google and found this great article, ” 10 Differences Between Self-Made Billionaires And You“.
So, really I was practicing #8 on this list…lol. How many do you practice daily?
I like this article, because each difference gives you an example of actual actions made by self-made billionaires.
Here is the list, but click the link above and read the full article.
- They recognize the value of simple ideas.
- They have incredible curiosity.
- They crash through obstacles.
- They are excellent problem solvers.
- They take risks.
- They have a great attitude.
- They monetize mistakes.
- They make use of boredom.
- They realize nothing happens overnight.
- Most importantly, they don’t try to do it alone.